The partners will soon organise a series of events in the framework of the Capacity4food project that will be implemented during the months of June and July 2015.
Each partner will implement a 2 days event that will merge one session focused on replication of learning outcomes that were achieved so far, and one session focused as a National Matching Event.
The main objective of these double-session meetings is to increase the knowledge on integrated soil fertility management (ISFM) and its application to raise awareness on the benefits, and also to foster national cooperation among the different actors involved in ISFM for security.
The dates of the five double sessions are the following:
- At the Federal University of Technology of Nigeria (FUTA) on the 25th and 26th of June
- At Univesrity of Dschang of Cameroon (UD) on the 21st and 22nd of July
- At the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences of the University of Ghana (UG) on the 23rd and 24th of July
- At University of the Gambia (UTG) on the 30th and 31st of July
- At Njala University of Sierra Leona (NJALA) on the 31st of July and 1st of August
More information on the results will be posted.