The University of Dschang hosted during 3 days the last project meeting of the Capacity4food project:
- A national roundtable on Training needs and strategies for ISFM implementation in Western Africa: The role of University centre
- III Training workshop 'Maximizing Stakeholder Engagement and Hands-on Learning'
The roundtable was moderated by a group of experts on ISFM: a proffesor of ISFM, a farmer practicing ISFM, and the director of the CoE of Dschang University. The main facilitators of both roundtable and training workshop were Dr. Fritz Oben from the University of Dschang, Barron Orr and Germán López from the University of Alicante.
A coordination meeting was also organized in order to present the progress done by the partners during the last months:
- Presentation of the training replications and national matching events organised
- Demonstration Plot
- Concrete plan for training replication delivery
- Concrete plan for stakeholders' engagement